It has been really long since I’ve shared any recipe with you’ll. In the previous post I shared that Knead with love has started selling freshly baked homemade cookies. So continuing with the cookie buzz there is an easy cookie recipe that I’d like to share. Coffee bean cookies are not only filled with strong coffee flavour but they are also shaped like coffee beans!!
Coffee bean cookies
All purpose flour (maida) – 40 gms
powdered sugar – 40 gms
instant coffee powder – 1-2 tbsp (I used Lavazza)
water – 2 tsp
butter – 50gms
1. Cream butter and sugar in a bowl till the mixture is light and fluffy
2. Dissolve instant coffee in water
3. Add in the coffee mix to the butter and sugar and cream the mixture again till the coffee is incorporated well
4. Add in sifted flour and mix till a dough is formed
5. Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius
6. Divide the dough into 20 small rounds. Give each round a slight oval shape and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper
7. Take a toothpick and etch a line across the oval shaped dough so that it resembles a coffee bean
8. Bake for 15-20 mins or slightly golden around the base.
These cookies are perfect for your coffee or tea break 🙂