They are easy to make, convenient to gift and great to taste. It requires no heating, cooking just a bit of mixing and love in making the ladoos look adorable! Stack them and you’ll have a snow man..Seriously! Do I need to say anything else to convince you that it’s just everything good in one bite! So quickly here is the recipe so that you can get to making it soon.
(Makes 50 small ladoos)
400g desiccated coconut
1 can of condensed milk (400g)
The basic proportion is 1:1 desiccated coconut and condensed milk!
1/2 tsp cardamom powder
50g desiccated coconut for decoration
Few chopped pistachios for decoration
1. Pour the condensed milk in a large vessel
2. Add the desiccated coconut all at once to the condensed milk
3. Mix with your hands gently till you feel that the ladoos can be formed easily. Do not overmix as that causes the coconut to release its oils due to the heat generated by our palms
4. Make small balls of the coconut mixture and roll them in the remaining desiccated coconut that we kept aside for decoration
5. Garnish the ladoos with chopped pistachios and that is it! Done!
Enjoy these easy treats!! I’ve made a lot of these for friends and family this Ganpati!